Senior Tech Lead (m/f/d)
As senior tech lead, you are the primary engineer on our team. While also being the tech lead for one specific product team, you also constantly improve our overall engineering processes and structures together with the CTO. In this role, you are not managing people, but projects. So once planned, you as the tech lead ensure that the features work as expected and are released on time. In addition, you will jump into projects to code hand-by-hand with your peers, ensuring quality, reliability and security by well-written code.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Work with the CTO to improve development processes and to further build the technical roadmap for the team
- Architect features from the roadmap, for example for our new creations and our pro-business
- Work with the PM to provide high-end tech feedback and timelines on upcoming features
- Work with engineers to ensure the quality and reliability of the current projects
- Work on multiple projects coding to get things done, also for example API improvements
- 6+ years working on production applications with real-world users
- You had at least one successful tech lead role before in a fast-paced environment
- You are an ‚A player‘
- You have a proven track record of bringing engineering teams to the next level
- You have solid experience in collaborating with developers and product managers
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- You are very experienced with some or all of the following technologies:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Serverless framework
- You are interested in culinary topics or call yourself a foodie
- You are experienced in working in remote teams and live in a timezone somewhere between GMT -3 and GMT +2
Location: Remote (within time zones GMT+2 and GMT-3) or in our office in Innsbruck or Barcelona
Salary: Min. €70,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.