Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Your mission is to build, lead and operate our product growth team. Besides that, you will also play a key role in optimizing our product processes and guide us in improving how to build better products. Additionally, you will also act as a coach for our more junior product managers to help them get more efficient.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Set an inspiring vision for your product team
- Build a data driven product roadmap
- Optimize our product related processes and structures
- Building a global product with amazing design and with an understanding of technology
- Helping more junior product managers to get excellent product managers themself
- You successfully worked as a product manager in a fast-paced environment before
- You have in-depth knowledge on how to build and scale a consumer product (with focus on both, app and web development)
- You are really good at implementing product processes
- You have a track record of coming up with new and high-impact ideas
- You have excellent project management skills
- Very good communication skills, in English, with diverse stakeholders
- You are passionate about culinary topics or call yourself a foodie
Location: Remote (within time zones GMT+2 and GMT-3) or in our office in Innsbruck or Barcelona
Salary: Min. €65,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.