Part-time (Junior) Recruiter – 20hrs (m/f/d)
Our team is the biggest driver in making Gronda a global success. You play a key part in this, as you ensure that we attract and hire A-players, while growing a strong talent pipeline. For this, you use our existing processes and tools, develop them further and also identify and implement new ways to attract and select A-players.
For the beginning, these will be your major tasks.
- Do active sourcing to attract A-player who are not actively searching for new jobs
- Identify new channels and cooperation opportunities to build strong candidate pipelines
- Improve our online channels and position Gronda as an employer of choice in the market to increase the organic inflow of applications
- Help to build a best-in-class candidate journey
- A strong passion for recruiting
- Either first experience in active sourcing or the drive to become really good at it
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good organizing skills
- You are a digital native
- Fluent in English (and preferably also in German)
Location: Remote in Europe or in one of our offices in Innsbruck or Barcelona
Salary: Min. €14,000 (for 20hrs) – overpay based on skills
Time: Approx. 20 hrs
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.