Senior React Engineer (m/f/d)
You will be part of our product eXperience team, focusing on building the best possible product for our global user community. By this, you help them to build their skills and careers in the high-class culinary industry. Your focus will be to work in both app & web using React and React-Native to bring products from idea to production. As part of our engineering team, you will spec, build, test and deploy new features and grow as an engineer as well as a person.
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Taking a key role in building and improving the features for our Gronda PRO membership for culinary professionals
- Help building solutions for our user journey
- Help improve our payment features/ process
- Creating and refining features, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process, documentation, tests and code
- You have at least +3 years of relevant experience and are looking for a long-term role
- You have strong experience when it comes to Typescript and React and React-Native.
- Experience in NodeJs, or any BE language, would be a plus
- Strong sense of ownership of the things you ship
- You give importance to documentation, test and PR reviews since they are part of our development processes
- You can communicate well in English
- You have experience in collaborating with designers, developers, and product managers
- You have experience in managing and maintaining production infrastructure
- You are interested in culinary topics or call yourself a foodie
- You are experienced in working in remote teams and live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
Location: Remote (somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2)
Salary: Min. €26,000 (overpay based on skills) + shares
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.