(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d)
Our team is the biggest driver in making Gronda a global success. You play a key part in this, as you ensure that we attract and hire A-players while growing a strong talent pipeline. For this, you use our existing processes and tools, develop them further and also identify and implement new ways to attract and select A-players.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Attract and select A-players for all our open positions
- Identify new channels and cooperation opportunities to build strong pipelines of A-players
- Position Gronda as an employer of choice in the market to increase the organic inflow of applications
- Build a best-in-class candidate journey
- Proven track-record in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing and you really love this work
- Strong active sourcing skills
- Experience in building and implementing a talent acquisition strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good organizing skills
- Fluent in English (and preferably also in German)
Location: Remote in Europe
Salary: Min. €35,000 (full-time equivalent) – overpay based on skills
Time: 25-40 hrs
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.