Senior React Engineer – Remote or Onsite (m/f/d)
We are on the mission to help millions of culinary professionals and lovers to unleash their potential. One of our big milestones on this journey is to bring the world’s culinary knowledge in people’s pockets. This is where you come in. With your experience and drive for more, you play a key role in building a first-class experience in our app, used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- Keep developing & improving our app, creating a high-end experience for our users.
- Being able to create solutions balancing out technology and business needs at a great speed, keeping our users first.
- Understand and actively give feedback on technical decisions. Understands the scope of different codebases and the impacts of those decisions.
- Come up with new ideas and further improvement of existing codebase, processes, and solutions without manager push.
- Front-end architecture: You have a solid understanding of data structures and web architecture in order to build solid and reliable solutions.
- Problem-solving: You think out of the box and have a problem-solving mindset. You show high autonomy solving problems that arise in the different projects.
- UI/X: You have a strong perception, understanding and feeling for UI and UX.
Location: Remote in Europe or South America or in one of our offices (Barcelona & Innsbruck)
Salary: Min. €50,000 – overpay based on skills
Shares: Participate in our joined success as a company with our employee share program
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.
- Software Engineering Team Lead for a culinary app – remote or onsite (m/f/d)
- Senior Backend Engineer – remote or onsite (m/f/d)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer – remote or onsite (m/f/d)
- Ads Performance Manager for a culinary app (part or full-time) (m/f/d)
- Senior React Engineer – Remote or Onsite (m/f/d)