Culinary Content Hunter BeNeLux & Nordics (m/f/d)
Your mission is to bring the best culinary content to Gronda. For this, you contact Michelin-level chefs and restaurants in the BeNeLux countries and the Nordics, go there with your smartphone and shoot small videos about their recipes, techniques, etc. By this, you bring great culinary content to our community and help them to reach their next level. Additionally, you show those restaurants and chefs how easy it is to create this content, in order to inspire them to do it by themselves in the future.
These will be your major tasks.
- Build yourself a network of Michelin-level chefs and restaurants in BeNeLux and the Nordic countries
- Visit those restaurants and chefs in BeNeLux and the Nordic countries for small video shootings and bring those videos online on Gronda (incl. the basic video cutting, editing and descriptions of recipes, techniques etc.)
- Encourage those chefs and restaurants to produce those small videos (creations) themselves
- You love fine dining and culinary content
- You are an organized self-starter with a „can-do“ attitude
- You are persistent and convincing, also in the face of rejection
- You are a great communicator and relationship builder
- You are digitally savvy and have basic knowledge of video editing (can also be taught during onboarding)
- You are fluent in English (French is a plus)
Location: Your focus will be on BeNeLux and can be done from there remotely
Salary: Min. €34,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Shares: Participate in the long-term success of Gronda with our employee share program
Travel: This role requires approx. 50% travel
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.
- Software Engineering Team Lead for a culinary app – remote or onsite (m/f/d)
- Senior Backend Engineer – remote or onsite (m/f/d)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer – remote or onsite (m/f/d)
- Ads Performance Manager for a culinary app (part or full-time) (m/f/d)
- Senior React Engineer – Remote or Onsite (m/f/d)