You will play a major role in building key back-end solutions to support our planned growth from 100k to over 400k users at the end of the year. However, by building
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Plan and execute, together with the DevOps team, transition to a
micro servicesarchitecture to help us to scale our business by 5 during 2019.
- Support on maintaining our current APIs and DBs while creating new cross-functional solutions.
- Creating and refining features with our product team, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process, documentation, tests and code.
- Support in the creation of deployment pipelines giving a potential development step into ops.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You have a strong track-record building APIs and MySQL DBs.
- You have solid experience when it comes to NodeJs, PHP and Micro-services.
- Docker and containerisation would a plus.
- You can communicate well in English
- You live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
Location: Remote (somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2)
Salary: Min. €35,000 (overpay based on skills) + shares