Culinary Content Hunter France (m/f/d)
Your mission is to bring the best culinary content to Gronda. For this, you contact Michelin-level chefs and restaurants in France, go there with your smartphone and shoot small videos about their recipes, techniques, etc. By this, you bring great culinary content to our community and help them to reach their next level. Additionally, you show those restaurants and chefs how easy it is to create this content, in order to inspire them to do it by themselves in the future.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Build yourself a network of Michelin-level chefs and restaurants in France
- Visit those restaurants and chefs in France for small video shootings and bring those videos online on Gronda (incl. the basic video cutting, editing and descriptions of recipes, techniques etc.)
- Encourage those chefs and restaurants to produce those small videos (creations) themselves
- You love fine dining and culinary content
- You are an organized self-starter with a „can-do“ attitude
- You are persistent and convincing, also in the face of rejection
- You are a great communicator and relationship builder
- You are digitally savvy and have basic knowledge of video editing (can also be taught during onboarding)
- You speak French on a mother tongue level and can communicate well in English
Location: Your focus will be on France and can be done from there remotely
Salary: Min. €29,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Travel: This role requires approx. 50% travel
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.