Creator Success Manager (m/f/d)
You take over the responsibility for the success of a group of our creators. You support them with your knowledge and expertise in culinary content creations and show them ways to promote their Gronda profile among their own community and beyond. By this, you play a key role in „bringing the world’s culinary knowledge in people’s pockets“. Additionally, you keep your eyes open for new creators, but not as your main focus.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Increase the PRO upgrades per creator by X
- Help the creators to bring out X creations per month
- Increase the retention of the creators in the program
- You have a ‚can-do‘ attitude
- You love culinary content and have first experiences with creator programs
- You have a strong track record of coming up with, testing and implementing ideas
- You have a good undestanding of marketing and content
- Your are really good at building interpersonal connections
- Your are fluent in English (an additional language as e.g. French would be a benefit) and have proven strong communication skills, both in written and spoken form
Location: Barcelona, Innsbruck or remote (in Europe)
Salary: Min. €35,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.