Culinary Content Team Lead (m/f/d)
Your mission is to build a world-class content team, which delivers a 4-star content experience and is able to make Gronda the place to bring „the world’s culinary knowledge in your pocket“.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Scale our creator program to thousands of creators
- Build high performing teams, which source external content and produce internal content
- Make Gronda the most trustworthy brand worldwide when it comes to culinary content
- Win the best chefs for a partnership with us
- You have a strong network with a variety of chefs around the world
- You bring strong social skills and business acumen to manage and guide both our internal and external stakeholders
- You have a proven track record of successful business development and the ability to negotiate high-level deals
- You have experience with culinary content or content in general
- You are willing to travel and appreciate the cultural & business nuances that exist across different countries and communities
- You are highly collaborative with the ability to build trustful relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- You have broad and in-depth knowledge of the culinary industry
- Your English skills are at native level
Location: Remote (within time zones GMT+2 and GMT-3) or in our office in Innsbruck or Barcelona
Salary: Min. €45,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.