You will play a major role in building key back-end solutions to support our planned growth from 200k to over 600k users. However, by building
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Plan and execute, together with the DevOps team, transition to a
micro servicesarchitecture to help us to scale our business
- Support on maintaining our current APIs and DBs while creating new cross-functional solutions.
- Creating and refining features with our product team, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process, documentation, tests and code.
- Support in the creation of deployment pipelines giving a potential development step into ops.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You have a strong track-record building APIs and MySQL DBs.
- You have solid experience when it comes to NodeJs, PHP and Micro-services.
- Docker and containerisation would a plus.
- You can communicate well in English
- You live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
Location: Remote (somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2)
Salary: Min. €35,000 (overpay based on skills) + shares